RWB Racing’s 2020 OPEN series. Through he year, we will hold events of various cars, tracks and conditions. Points totaled through the series, with a champion to be crowned at the end of the year.
All entries must have the approved RWB Racing placard with driver number and name on the front and both sides of the vehicle. These placards are/will be available from the host. They are used to award points.
*Please note that these rules can be updated as conditions require.
- It is the responsibility of the drivers to call out other drivers. Race officials do not have time to watch every car in every race through every corner to find infractions. That is up to the individual drivers to police themselves.
- Drivers have 12 hours to register a complaint for review. Those complaints need to be directed to the race coordinator (currently PresidioDog).
- Admins doing commentary can also notice infractions and submit them to the race coordinator. If the race coordinator is the subject of the inquiry, RWB Racing Admins will make the decision.
- PIT LANE
- Crossing pit lane under normal race conditions – 5 seconds
- Avoiding a collision or crossing under a spin – No Penalty
- When approaching pit lane, you must be out of the racing line if at all possible. Do not try to pit from the racing line, as you may come across the nose of a car trying to pass you.
- PUNTING/HITTING (contact with another car that causes that car to spin or leave the track, or causing another vehicle to collide with another vehicle).
- There are very little, if any, excuses for punting/hitting another car on the track. If you do, the driver should slow down as MUCH and as SAFELY as possible away from the racing line until the affected driver/drivers regain the position back., even if it puts you to the back of the field.
- The first infraction will not cost you any penalties (assuming you wait for the other driver to regain their position(s), each additional infraction will cost you 20 seconds. (to be reviewed by race officials)
- Any race ending hit on the last lap of the race, that is for position, and is decided that it was on purpose, to gain a position, will be penalized with a 20 second penalty.
- Consistent punting/hitting, or driving reckless, will warrant a suspension of 1 race. This will be reviewed and decided upon only by RWB Racing admins, and not the stewards.
- If punting is a continued problem, you will be asked to resign from the series.
- DIVE BOMBING
- While late breaking is a race tactic, and useful under certain circumstances, it is to be used sparingly and with absolute caution.
- Dive bombing from outside of the proper racing line/etiquette is prohibited. A penalty of 5 seconds will be issued if the stewards review the incident and find the driver was in violation.
RWB OPEN | 2020 | SF-1 PIRELLI Invitational | 4 Race Shootout
January 25th, 2020
|Race #||Course||Laps||Fuel/Tires||Time of Day|
|2||Spa||9 - Reverse Grid||x6||0630|
|4||Interlagos||14 - Reverse Grid||x6||16:45|
RWB OPEN | 2020 |Schedule
|Race #||Done||Sponsor||Course||Distance||Tires/Fuel||Track Time||Car||Tuning||BOP||Damage||Multi-Compound|
|1||Y||Hostess||Circuit De Le Sarthe||60 minutes.||x5||21:00||GR LMP Hybrids (Porsche, Toyota)||Y||Y||Light||Off|
|2||Y||Japan Airlines||Suzuka||60 Minutes||x5||GT-4 Japanese||Y||Y||Light||Off|
|3||Y||Mitel Networks||Big Willow||60 Minutes||x5||Any US GT-4||Y||Y||Light||S,M,H|
|4||Y||Shell||Brands Hatch GP||60 Minutes||x5||11:30||Any EU GT-3||Y||Y||Light||S,M,H|
|5||Y||Air France||Circuit De Le Sarthe||60 Minutes||x5||Group C Cars from the 80's and 90's||Y||Y||Light||S,M,H|
|6||Y||Dell Technologies||Dragon Seaside II||60 Minutes||x7/x2||x2019 Competition||Y||Y||Light||SS,S,M|
|7||Y||Sprint||Blue Moon Speedway||60 minutes||x5||Ford, Chevy, Dodge GT3||Y||Y||Light||SS,S,M|
|8||Y||Ford||Panorama||60 Minutes||x7/x2||Ford Mustang GT3||Y||Y||Light||SS,S,M|
|9||Y||Dodge||Blue Moon Infield A||60 Minutes||x7/x2||Dodge Viper GT3||Y||Y||Light||SS,S,M|
|10||Y||DHL||Autopolis||60 Minutes||x7/x3||Super Formula||Y||N/A||Light||SS,S,M|
|11||Y||Rolex||Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps||45 Minutes||x7/x3||x2019 Competition||Y||N/A||Light||SS,S,M|
|12||Y||Pepsi||St Croix A||60 Minutes||x7/x3||Aston Martin DB-9||NO||N/A||Light||S,M|
|13||KitKat||Tsukuba Circuit||60 Minutes||x7/x3||Mazda Miata||Y||N/A||Light||S,M,H (5 each)|
|14||Flex Tape||Nürburgring - GP||60 Minutes||x7/x3||Toyota GR Supra RZ||Y||Y||Light||S,M|
|15||CocaCola||Sardegna A||60 Minutes||x7/x3||GR-4 BMW Only||Y||Y||Light||S,M|
|16||Samsung||Tokyo Exp East Outer Loop||60 Minutes||x7/x3||GR-2 NSX/GTR Only||Y||Y||Light||S,M|